Search Engine Optimization (SEO) matters. Today ALL content uploaded to the Internet should comply with the main trends of SEO, so that you can make sure your content is highly ranked by Google, below you will find an interesting article that summarizes the main points you should apply to your personal blog or site:
101 Ways to Improve Your Website’s SEO by Jayson DeMers:
- Domain optimization > strategies for how to choose, host, and maintain your domain.
- Global on-site optimization > on-site tactics that apply to your entire site, either improving your authority and trustworthiness or ensuring your visibility to search crawlers.
- Page-level on-site optimization > page-specific on-site updates, again either improving your authority and trustworthiness or ensuring your visibility to search crawlers.
- Link building. > strategies to build and earn backlinks, which are crucial for increasing your domain authority.
- Social media > can’t increase your rankings directly, but it can have a massive bearing on secondary ranking factors.
- Correctional strategies >These are tactics to fix issues or course-correct a slipping strategy.